2020-10-20 Update | Submitting Tickets is Even Easier: LDAP/AD Integration now available!
For our Wednesday update, you’ll find more highly requested features are now available in v1.x.12, including:
- Make ticket submission even easier for your end users with our computer root LDAP/AD lookup. Our integration checks Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Novell Directory Services, Microsoft Exchange, and Custom Identity Providers.
- Edit how your GUI looks with our Customizable CSS file. Click here to view our documentation on how to apply to your own styles.
- Non [+1] Phone Code partners, rejoice! Better phone validation supporting our international clients. Please note: our sales and support team are still English-based. We’ll do our best to work with you; please be patient with us as we work out how to better support multilingual partners.
- New PSA/Ticketing System integrations! Paging all ERPNext and 4me partners — we’re glad to bring you on board.
- Reports created with v0.x.6 or earlier will now prompt you to update to our release version of Tier2 Tickets. There are many good reasons to update if you’re on an older build!
Hope you try these new features out and let us know what you think, we’re excited to hear from you.
Other useful links
- Previous releases: https://www.tier2tickets.com/category/news/
- Change log: https://docs.tier2tickets.com/content/general/changelog/
- Our Support Knowledge Base: https://docs.tier2tickets.com/
- Our Community Forum: https://community.tier2tickets.com/
- Our Bug Reports Github: https://github.com/tier2tickets/feedback/issues